Watch the clip about “How to Speedread” above and tell if these statements TRUE (T) or FALSE (F).
Speedread = read very quickly
1. T__ F__ The techniques can make you read 3 times faster.
2. T__ F__ You should not read the title or the introduction of the article.
3. T__ F__ If you can’t understand any sentences, you should read them again.
4. T__ F__ Reading aloud makes your reading slow.
5. T__ F__ You should not read every word in a sentence.
6. T__ F__ Stop to think after you’ve finished reading each paragraph.
7. T__ F__ You can read better if the word background is black.
8. T__ F__ You should spend time practising these techniques 20 minutes a week.
9. T__ F__ Prioritising the content will help you to read faster.